About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Videos!!!!!!!!!

Ok, here are the videos!!!
First- The Silent Monks-Hallelujah Chorus
Second-A Soldier's Christmas
  

8 comments:

  1. One word, Wow! [the hallelujah chorus not the soldier's christmas, that was good.] sorry I did a terrible job recording. :[
    who is the one recording the monks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was sooo funny im sooo glad someone recorded that i would have missed it good job!!!!! (on both!)

    -abbey
    ps i love the card all of you made me and i miss all of u guys

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!