About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Christmas Party and.... GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Ok so yesterday, we passed out flyers for our upcoming Sportsman's Dinner. Amy, Nina, Courtney, and I went as a group which was super duper fun! Courtney and I were the only ones talking so Courtney had me talk 3 times so she could figure out what to say. We were at this autoshop and there was a chocolate lab and he was barking then all of the sudden, he jumps at the door, scaring us! So then we went to the Cialinis' house for the Christmas party. David was so kind to let Courtney and I play on his guitar. Katelyn, Courtney, and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen talking, playing guitar, and stuff. Then we played Mad Gab, Catchphrase, Bubble Talk, and gifts. Ok so for the good news. Abigail is an aunt again!!!! Lincoln Daniel Reed was born on March 1st! So CONGRATS Abbey!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!