About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Update

yes, i know i haven't posted much lately but anyways, I'm in Indiana! i  can't wait to go to FBC this Sunday! Plus, I just found out that I get to play for 2 maybe 3 more offertories! Yippee! Now what to play..... any suggestions?? Also I can't wait for our Youth Rally! WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that's it for now. Don't feel like posting more. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rebekah. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog " Music and Patriotism" and the post on it "Up date". I am blessed to go through testimony on your profile on how you reconfirmed your salvation experience. Wonderful to know your salvation experience. Well as you want to serve the Lord I have an opportunity for you to prayerfully think of going ona missions trip to Mumbbai, India to work with us in the slums of Mumbai by being hands and feet of Jesus to bring healing to the broken hearted. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip during their summer or Christmas vacation to work with us. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My enail id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Would love to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!