About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Update!

Things have been pretty crazy! I played 3 offertories this month. Angels We Have Heard on High, Rejoice the LORD Is King, and O Come, O Come Emanuel. The first and last song I made up my own arrangements. The second one I did with Mrs. Quance. Also, I played While You Were Sleeping for the teen choir and Born in a Manger for a duet. Also, I'm playing Then Jesus Came for a choir special and I'm also playing A Higher Call for an octet. PTL for the many opportunities in music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!