About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Eli's Party

Hello! I just got back from Indiana last night. We had Eli's party Saturday. Here's some pics.
                                          don't you just love that. i got to put that together.
                                          why do i have to keep them in line
                                           Cupcake pinata
                                          doesn't that look like fun!? well, tying those wasn't fun.
                                           mmm... banana split cupcakes
                                           eli's personal cake
                                          Eli's sweet shop
                                          back cupcakes, Red Velvet, front, blueberry with straw, icing
Evan, Eli, and me. 
 I had to add a pic. with him smiling! ☺
♪Rebekah♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!