About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girl's Fun Day

Hello, this is Rebekah. Today,we had a Girl's Fun Day at the Browns. We played, six square, water volleyball(didn't go to well), volleyball(went way better), water duck,duck, goose, tag, sprinkler, this game where you have to stack the bolts on top of each other, this noodle game where you have a piece of spaghetti and you have to collect stovepipe pasta on it, the football game where you have to hut a roll of toilet paper, then this game where you have to blow a bubble through a hoop, a puzzle, water balloon toss and war, egg toss, and Twister. We had 2 teams:
Team Francisco:           Team Awesome Dynamite:
Brittany                        Hannah
Rachael                        Paige
Nina                             Katelyn
Courtney                     Abbey
Bethany                      Anna
Betsy                           Rebekah
  We had loads of fun and we some more hilarious moments. Will post if I forgot anything.
♪Rebekah♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!