About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

INTERNATIONAL SUNDAY

Hello!!!!! I thought that I should write something today. Let's seee...... Today is International Sunday in our Sunday school class. We have to bring something from another country. So far, we have things coming from China (of course), Grenada, Poland, Vietnam, Australia, Thailand, Cambodia, and Israel. I will post later all about it. Tonight we have a bake sale and boy will that be fun!
♫Rebekah♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!