About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunday night

Hello everyone! Sunday, was any normal Sunday. Except our wonderful Teen Choir sang Sunday night. We sang I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb. I love that song! I also got to work in junior church. :) I love working in junior church. Abbey is my assistant. Luke is Jacob's substitute when Jacob can't make it. That's been going on for the past two Sundays. Jacob didn't know if his visitor was coming or not so we had Luke come just in case. Amy and I did our first. Duet together and Abbey played for the very first time in junior church. Well, I'm running out of things to say. Ádios! -----Rebeca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!