About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Song of the Week Is....(#6)

Bow the Knee

There are moments on our journey,
Following the Lord.
When God illumines every step we take.
There are times when circumstances,
Make perfect sense to us.
As we try to understand each move He makes.
When the path grows dim,
When our questions have no answers,
Turn to Him.

Bow the Knee.
Trust the heart of your father
When the answer goes beyond what you can see.
Bow the knee,
Lift your eyes, towards Heaven
And believe the one who holds eternity.
And when you don't understand,
The purpose of His plan.
In the presence of the King,
Bow the knee.

There are days when clouds surround us,
The rains begin to fall,
And the cold and lonely winds won't cease to blow.
And there seems to be no reason,
For the sufferings we feel.
We are tempted to believe God does not know.
When the storms arise,
Don't forget we live byraith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!