About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Song of the Week Is.....(#7)

It Has Always Been the Soldier

It's not CBS, or NBC, ABC, or CNN, that's given us the freedom of the press.
Not Tv Preachers, Larry King, Sean Hannity, or Jesse Jackson.
Giving us the freedom, to verball express.
Not he Campuss Organizer, or all the demonstrations.
Giving us the freedom to march, freely march and disagree, Oh can't you see.

CHORUS:
It has always, been the soldier.
Who has made, the sacrifice.
Standing stron and proud in battle.
Willing to lay down his life.

Somewhere there's a soldier, and he's looking at a picture pf his little girl, how he wishes he were home.
And somewhere there's a soldier, and he's reading a love letter from his wife, and she is telling him how she feels so all alone.
And somewhere there's a mom and dad, who cry late in the night.
For a son who won't be coming home, a son who gave his life.
Freedom isn't free, oh can't you see.

Bridge:
To thr angry who shakes his fist, and burns he stars and stripes.
The same flag that drapes the coffins, of those who gave their lives.
There's no other place that you will go, or you have ever been.
Where the blood of soldiers gives the right, to burn that flag again.

CODA:
It has always, been he soldier.
On the land, in air and sea.
It has always been the soldier.
Fighting for our liberty.
Fighting for ou liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!