About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

What it's like to have a cousin in service

What is it like to have a cousin in service? It's challenging, makes you proud, undescribable(if that's how you spell it). It makes you proud of them. Well, lately I've been going beyond crazy about all this Military stuff. (Crazier than usual). I've been listening to the Armed Forces Medley over a gazillion times and I can't seem to stop pinning Military stuff on Pinterest. (seriously). I've been writing to my cousin, Chas, whose in Navy training. Let's see.... I sent the letter on September 17th and yesterday, I got my first reply from him!!!!!!! You don't know how awesome it is to receive a letter from someone in service. Just think how much it feels when you write to a soldier or soldier in training. (in this case, sailor) Let me tell you a little about Navy boot camp. You have quick meals, short showers, lots of folding, shining boots,(so you don't get in trouble) lots of yelling,(hopefully not at you personally) marching, and tons of exercise. He really enjoys it. When you are out on a ship in training, you feel cut out from the outside world. SERIOUSLY. That's how my cousin feels. So, what is it like to have a cousin in service. In one word...AMAZING. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!