About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Song of the Week Is....(#19)

O Lamb of GOD

Your only Son, no sin to hide.
But you have sent Him from your side.
To walk upon this guilty sod,
And to become the Lamb of GOD.

O Lamb of GOD, sweet Lamb of GOD.
I love the Holy Lamb of GOD.
O wash me in His precious blood.
My Jesus Christ, the Lamb of GOD.

Your gift of love, they crucified.
They laughed and scorned Him as He died.
The humble King, they named a fraud,
And sacrificed the Lamb of GOD.

I was so lost, I should have died,
But you have brought me to your sude.
To be lead by your staff and rod,
And to become a Lamb of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!