About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 2,3,4

Ok so I've been pretty busy. I'll post pics soon!
Tuesday:
We drove from Emporia, Virginia  to Charleston, SC. We met up with my cousin Chas and he drove us around the Naval Weapons Station. It was so neat! 
Wednesday:
We met up with Chas again and we went on a carriage tour and boat tour. We went on the USS Yorktown and a submarine. Chas got to see what being in a submarine is like since he's going to be on one in the future. It was so awesome! Sadly, we had to say good bye to Chas. ;(
Thursday:
We drove from Charleston to Atlanta, Georgia. Nothing exciting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!