About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goodbye School, Hello Summer Vacation!!!!!

Hello! Well, yesterday was my last day of school for the school year! Ok so now that I have that aside, I leave for the South in 2 days!!! On Monday, we are leaving for Virginia then on Tuesday, we leave for Charleston, SC. Yippee!!!! I get to see my cousin Chas who is currently at NNPTC. We get to see him on Tuesday and Wednesday. We're going on a boat tour. Then Thursday, we are going to Georgia and then on Saturday is Florida. I get to see Abigail!!!! On Sunday, we're going to her church (which according to her, is really small and the Pastor is boring) and after church, we're going to the beach together and shopping! On Wed, we are going up to Myrtle Beach, SC, and then on Friday, we're going to Pennsylvania to the Sight and Sound Theater. Finally, on the 20th, we are coming home. :D

9 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you're already done with school. It sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun. I want to come:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Abbey I miss her a lot:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you post well your gone if you can, I want to see pictures.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll be taking tons of pics!

      Delete
  4. Gotta go, see you tomorrow.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You two sound like your texting each other. Lol.
      Sounds like your going to have fun. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!