About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Camp!!!

Well as you can all see by my countdown. there is just 16 days left till camp!! EEKKK!!!!!! My how time flies. Too bad it doesn't go any faster so that us 2015 graduates can graduate!! Anywhoo.... the camp theme this year is No King But King Jesus or something similar. Bro. Charlie Clark will be the special speaker at camp! The teens are singing Nail It To the Cross and I'm playing Be Thou My Vision for one of the offertories.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!