About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Countdown!!!!

Ok so I didn't know what to call this post so anywho, camp is in a week! Sad to say, Zac is coming as a counselor. Oh well, I guess the teen guys need more supervision than the girls. :P So I practically packed almost everything except for the things that I still need to use. *sigh* what a pain. The good news is that Bro. Cialini is coming to camp!! Yippee!! Random fact, why is it that once you've finished packing your suitcase, it feels heavy but you know that you packed ONLY the things you need?? That's life for you. The good thing in having a good sized suitcase is that it decreases the amount of stuff you actually have with you in your seat on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!