About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Soldier's Cry

A Soldier's Cry
             by Rebekah
This is a poem I found. It was written by Ellen Bailey.
    Jagged heart,
    Souls plead,
    Voices cry,
    No time to bleed,
    
    Whispers linger,
    In the night, 
        Death all around,
    Horrible sight,
      
        Face to face,
    You're just like me,
    Sad to think,
    War has to be,
   
    Killing fields,
    Battle sweeps,
    End is near,
    Soldiers weep.
   

1 comment:

  1. Very nice poem. I want to go everywhere that you have listed on your poll, it was hard to pick one. But since I have been to Grenada, I know I love it there, and would love to go again, I picked that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!