About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thanks!

Thanks!
     by Rebekah B.

 This is the first article of The Patriot Chronicle. This will explain who's helping in The Patriot Chronicle. Let's start with Abigail who we all call Abbey. She is the fashion sense in our group and my 1# helper. Amy is the excitement of our group. She's fun, joyful, a person you would want to be with. Katelyn is the creative one. She's a wonderful (and i mean wonderful) artist, story maker, & animator. Lastly there's me. I'm the one who put together this but not without everyone. Thank you all and Brittany for the inspiration to start The Patriot Chronicle. :)





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!