About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Song Of The Week Is…(#2)

I HAVE PRAYED FOR THEE

Jesus came to Simon just before he went astray.
Knowing his denial was not very far away.
Saviour gently called his name and let  their eyes did meet.
Satan has desired to have you that he may sift you as the wheat.

CHORUS
But I have prayed for thee,
And I have cried for thee.
Let thy faith fail not.
For there will be others someday,
That will lead you to pray.
So I have prayed for thee.

We have Christian friends around us,
Satan wants them too.
They'll miss the  joy of serving God,
This world will never do
Let's not let another person fall beside the way.
Let us care enough to help them, may our hearts cry out and say.

Musically,
Rebekah

27 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song.[Even if i've never heard it before]I just like the words.
    Nunya.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I need to know who is commenting on my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall aint' mad is ya?:[
    See ya at church Becka.
    Your creamy sodaish friend,
    Nunya.B.;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The new backround!!!
    {what's with the comments?} Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you would know Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I though you would no who my creamy soadaish friend is.

      Delete
    2. Oh. umm...Maybe I do.[Hehe]

      Delete
    3. If you do, please tell me. This "mysterious" person and comments are driving abigail and I crazy.

      Delete
    4. You two are crazy anyway:)

      Delete
  7. You don't Know who I am yet.
    [I'm having soo much fun]
    Nunya.B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Courtney, if it is you, please stop

    ReplyDelete
  9. ME!?
    Oh o.k But she asked me not to tell:]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait? Abby Knows who Cream Soda is.



    [ME]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorta. She kinda remembers and kinda doesnt.

      Delete
  11. This is getting me confused!!! Courtney, if post a comment, please put your name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you mad? :[
    [I love you][HA!]
    yup...I'm a Senecal.My fingers even laugh like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. [ME] is Courtney and Cream Soda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok… so you've been making all these weird comments?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't mean HA I don't love you.It was a HA i'm being really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finally, i now know who's been making those stupid comments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha anonymous you amuse me by just commenting on this XD

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!