About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sportsman's Dinner

Hey! I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing lately. I've decided that I'm finishing the Person of the Week and starting The Song of the Week. It will be weekly like the Person of the Week. I've just ran out of people to blog out so start with songs. Hey, that's part of Music and patriotism.  It will involve of course the song title and the lyrics with it. So now on to the topic. I wanted to talk about the Sportsman's Dinner. We had about 380 people and 109 pies. We had three rooms full of pies. The adults and teen guys served everyone in 12 minutes! New record. :) Also, the teen girls were in charge of the pies. We had trayfulls of pies ready for the teen guys to take. While the other girls were handing the trays to the guys, I'd take the empty trays and give it to other girls to fill them up. Plus, the girls got the fun job. Yup, cleaning up. We cleaned the cookers, spoons, trays, you name it. Bethany, Hannah, Betsy, and I got to listen to the important stuff. The others either had fun or helped out with other stuff. I'm so glad that I got to help.
Well, TTYL
Musically,

2 comments:

  1. You're talking [I mean typing].Racheal, Nina, Paige, and I cleaned the bathrooms three times!
    and trust me, they were discusting! We had to have the guys check if there was anybody in there every single time we went in. (but it was still fun.)

    courtney:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. It is disgusting. I had to clean the meat cookers and boy was that a pain! As youvknow that the cookers are black so it's hard to see if you scrubbed hard or not. I cleaned one about 3 times. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!