About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Song of The Week Is......(#3)

FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS


Mordecai came to Esther. He said "It is up to you. You must go to the King to deliver, your people, the Jews."

But Esther showed fear when she said, "I might as well be dead." That's when Mordecai would not back down. He said to reply like this.

CHORUS:
"Who knoweth whether thou art come into the kingdom, for such a time as this. You might have other plans in your mind but your thoughts, are not as high as his. If you run from God's will, all that you will find is a dead. So step up to what God has for you, for such a time as this."

You have a future ahead of you, you have goals and dreams. A doctor, a lawyer, a pastor, so many choices, it seems. But when you make your choice, don't ignore the Holy Spirits voice. For you will be miserable if you don't do, what he has planned for you.

Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!