About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Camp part 3 (with photos)

Wednesday:
Well, it was 4th of July then!!! We had fireworks that night and my absolutely FAVORTIE part was meeting Lois and India  Rasquinha!! I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ their music!!! I bought their newest cd, Stand Still, for Bekah Bosje for her birthday present. I was gonna wait to give it to her but was way to excited. :) Here are some pics!




















I have tons more pics of fireworks so stay tuned!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. very funny lol. but the pictures are different. :D

      Delete
  2. I hate to tell you but... you have two Constellations :]
    See we all make "mixtaks" ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, but I did dat on purpose 'cause i didn't know which one ta put up. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey who are those two cute Guys in the third picture down?:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... They look really familiar don't they? :D

      Delete
    2. Oops there's more than two Guys there, but you can probably figure out what two I mean right?

      Delete
    3. Oh I know who you're talking about.... i think.You're talking about Matthew and Anthony right?

      Delete
  4. Yah I thought you where smart enough:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. MATT not Matthew, just kidding:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to go, see you latter.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I think you were talking about chris and nathan.

      Delete
    2. Paj thinks they're cute too. I agree, well... Anthony is, OBVIOUSLY. ;D

      Delete
    3. Chris and Nathan!? How did they get in the pic? I THINK we were most likely talking about Matt and Anthony.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!