About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

What To Blog About......

Sorry if I haven't posted anything in awhile. This Sunday, I'll continue my song of the week. Things have been so busy that I kept forgetting to blog the song. Well, as you may know, we are having a contest in Sunday School and we have two teams. Idk what the other team's name is but I will wait till Sunday to announce what my team's name is. (Those who are on my team, please do not comment our team's name:)
Team 1: Katelyn, Abigail, Anna, Courtney, Madison, Rachael, and I
Team 2: Hannah, Brittany, Sarah, Amanda, Nina, Paige,and Amy
Both teams are neck to neck in this competition. But we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!