About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Camp Part 1

Hi! I'm back from camp!!!! I will be breaking this story  into 5 parts.
Part 1
Monday:
The teens met at the church and left at 7. We then rode for 6-7 1/2 hours. On the bus, we had  all the luggage and 29 people. The Mrs. Browns rode in a separate vehicle with all the pillows and stuff. We had 12 teams at camp and our church counselors were divided into two teams. the teams were
1. Astronauts
2. Black holes
3. Meteors
4. Rockets
5. Quasars
6. Scientists
7. UFO's
8. Aliens
9. Comets
10. Stars
11. Super Novas
12. (I forget!!! :(
I'm sooo thankful that I got to be on Pastor Korner's team. Pastor Huber preached in the first service and he preached about God. I am sooo happy to say that I reconfirmed my salvation that night!!!!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!