About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Birthday Monkey Munch

I made this for Katelyn's birthday. Its delish!!(delucious) All you need is:
1 box of cake mix
1 container of frosting
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 box of chex cereal

1. Put chex mix in a BIG bowl. You'll need a big bowl.
2. Melt frosting. Do it for 15 seconds at a time until you get the desired consistency.
3. Mix in a seperat bowl, powdered sugar and cake mix.
4. Stir chex mix and frosting together till chex pieces are covered.
5. Stir in powdered sugar/cake mix combination.(you'll have cake mix left over but no biggy. save it for cupcakes or make a minnie cake:) Enjoy!

5 comments:

I love hearing from you!