About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chocolate Mint Andes Cookies


Hello! I'm been asked a lot of times for my recipe to Chocolate Mint Andes Cookies. Everyone seems to love them so I thought I'd post the recipe.
You will need:
3/4 c. butter                               1 1/2c. brown sugar
2 T. water                                  1 pkg. (12 oz.) chocolate chips
2 eggs                                         2 1/2c. all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking soda                1/2 tsp. salt
2 boxes of Andes mints 

In a saucepan over low heat, cook butter, sugar, and water until butter is melted. Add chocolate chips; stir. Remove from heat and stir until melted. Pour into a large mixing bowl and cool 10 minutes. Beat eggs in on high speed one at a time. Reduce to low speed; add dry ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours. ( I recommend over night. It works the best and you have the satisfaction of knowing that it's chilled well.) Roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Place a mint on each cookie. When mint is melted, spread over cookies. Refrigerate to set. Makes about 4 dozen cookies. I hope you guys have fun making these cookies as I did! When I made these cookies, I knew that the kids I made them for ♥ them.
Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!