About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Treats and Hair Clips

Hello! Today, I made some yummy valentine treats for junior church and the bus route.
 
Some yummy Valentine cookies!♥

 My friend Amy and I are teaming up together for the Mother-Daughter Luncheon Craft Fair if there is a craft fair. We are making bookmarks(will post pictures of those later) and hair clips. Here are my hair clips.
                                              Princess butterfly clips(above)
                                              Princess flower clips(below)

 All the money I'm making from them will go to camp and missions.
For those who are planning to take the Bible quiz at camp, start studying Revelations 20-22.
Musically,♥

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look quite delicious!! Can't wait to try them! :D The hair clips are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittany! Can't wait for you to try them too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!