About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Morning God(or afternoon)

Good morning God,
This is your day,
I am your child,
Show me the way.
Well, even though it is the afternoon, today is just a wonderful day! Sun shining bright at 7 a.m.  Blue sky, crisp cold air, magnificently beautiful.
Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!