About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Person of the week is……(#4)

Mrs. Wesley!


Mrs. Wesle is a charming lady and a missionary to Jamaica. You can check out her blog by clicking the Raising 4 Princess' button on the side of my blog. I'm really honored that she let me post about her.I will be editing this so I can add a picture. She is a mother of 4. I love reading her blog and encourage you guys to read it too. Like I said before, she is an amazing lady who serves the Lord with her w,hole heart.
Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!