About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Please Pray

My friend Desiere and her family has suffered from two deaths. One was her cousin who was killed in a car accident. He was hit by the car not driving. The other one was a very close friend who had been murdered. It all happened last night. Please keep them in your prayers.
Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!