About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Teen Activity

Hi! Today, we had a teen activity which was bowling. I got to bowl with Hannah,Bethany,Katelyn, and Brittany. My scores were 98,111, and 15. Now there's a reason for the 15. On the last game, we were going crazy and I was throwing my ball backwards with my right arm and my ball angled left, bounced off the gutter and into the next lane! Oops! EVERYONE saw and the funny thing was that it was my ball. So when I went up to ask for my ball, I'm like, "Excuse me, my ball went down the wrong lane." After that, my nail broke almost half-way! It was fun anyways.
Musically,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!