About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scavenger hunt

Last night, we had a teen girls activity at the mall. We were divided into four teams.
Team 1: Courtney,Nina,& Anna-Mrs. Brown
Team 2: Brittany,Rachael,& Kassandra(c)-Mrs. Tullock
Team 3: Bethany,Paige,& Katelyn-Mrs. Foster and Felicity
Team 4: Rebekah,Felicia,& Hannah-Mr. Foster,Gunnar,Louisa,& Addy
We had a certain amount of time to find stores and write down answers on our sheets of paper. We were speed walking around the mall. Felicia once said "Okay people, you need to slow down." and Hannah and I replied " We need to answer as many questions as possible." Hannah and I did most of the work and our legs were very sore after that but they're fine, and another team and us were rushing towards Friendly's and we decided that SKIPPING isn't RUNNING so we skipped towards Friendly's. We bought ice cream and then we scored our papers. Mr. Foster called out the answers and one person from each team wrote down R for right and W for wrong. I wrote that stuff down for my team. There were 49 questions and my team got 47 right!We won 1st place! I'm glad that everyone got a prize.
Musically,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!