About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

4 more days!!!!

Four more days till camp! We are going to have to fit 26 teens, 4 adults, and all the luggage on one bus. Yikes! We'll manage. :) We have 5 maybe 6 girls who are doing the Bible Quiz and I wish all of them luck! (minus me). It's going to be even better this year because we got 3 of the Bosje kids going!  Plus, Betsy and I get to do our duet that we put together and the teen choir is singing. We are probably singing It's Different Now. I'm not sure. So everyone, get a good night's sleep Sunday night!!

2 comments:

  1. You said you were, paige, betsy, brittany, and maybe amy and I are doing the Bible Quiz

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!