About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Airshow

Hello! On Saturday, my family went to an airshow to see the Blue Angels. We left the house at 9 and didn't get back till 6:30. It was HOT!!!!! I was mainly reading most of the time. I saw Trever, Stephen, Betsy Foster, Kevin and Amy and the kids, and you wouldn't believe who else. Pastor Huber! I saw his son and I looked at his shirt. It was the shirt from camp! I also saw Rebekah Huber who was on my team. I got this cool model airplane from there too. The Blue Angles were cool!
♥Rebekah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!