About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Camp part 2

Hello! This is Rebekah. Our Teen Choir is singing "I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb". i supremely ♥ this song. I was playing it over and over and over and over again. For those who are singing this, here's the video to help you. ( if you see any blue in front of the screen, it's Katelyn. She got in the way a couple of times)
♥Rebekah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!