About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Star-Spangled Banner

Hello! This is Rebekah with "The Star-Spangled Banner." My group did this in Junior Church and boy was it good if I do say so myself. I was at the piano (aren't I always?) Abbey was singing vs.1 and alto, Kimmy was singing melody, Amy, vs. 2 and melody, and me, vs. 4 and melody/piano. Katelyn recorded it for me so Katelyn, thank you. Thing is, I forgot to tell her how to stop the recording. Well, Enjoy! and Happy 4th of July!
 ~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!