About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camp part 3

Hello! This is Rebekah. Time to continue our adventures about camp. Last Wednesday, I got sick (of all days) and a lot of cool things happened. They played water jousting games and some of my team members got knighted. Well, I'm scattering my posts about camp soooo.. let's start with fireworks. 


Boring right? Well, they weren't boring. It was really cool. I got videos of them too. They had a cross and they did fireworks on it. That was awesome! Bro. Frank was in the middle of the whole thing! You guys probably knew that but those who didn't go, well they know now. More exciting camp news coming up!
♥Rebekah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!