About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Music Practice

 Hello! This is Rebekah. Last night was music practice. My friends and I wore our football jerseys there. We all remembered to wear them! After 3 tries. We played  in the gym a couple of times and we had to get the volley ball out of the girl's bathroom. Boy was it hot in there! We were talking to Priscilla Craft while her brother, Elijah was shooting hoops. Unluckily, Zac and his friends came down. Before they came down, I was hitting the volleyball and I almost hit Elijah in the head. Oops! We were calling each other by our jersey names. Polamalu, Peterson, and Manning. Well, we are going to go and pick up Sophia and Christiana. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
♥Rebekah♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!