About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

MISSIONS CONFERENCE PART. 1

Hello! Today, the teenagers had class together and we had Bro. Whiticar whose a missionary to Belize. In junior church, we had The Sietman family. They are going to Mexico in May next year. She remembers Courtney from camp and she remembers me because I was the bed ridden one at camp. Felicitaciones to Daniel for saying all 5 verses from our 5 week program. well, keep you guys updated! 
♫Rebekah♫

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know how you feel.I was bed ridden for a week.and I had a 105 digree fever.Not fun.Right! I pity you lots.Your friend,Courtney[:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Right. Being sick is definitely NOT FUN. and besides that,they had water activities! :( I pity u too. ♫Rebekah♫ :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!