About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

My birthday

Hello! I thought that now muy birthday is done I would write on what we did. First of all, the beginning was super boring. We're having our house painted and we got stuck in our rooms till 4! At least I got to make my bday cake!:) I'll put a picture of my cake later. We went to olive garden and boy was that fun! My dad told the waiter that it was my birthday and so he kept calling me birthday girl. Then we went to Walmart and I got a couple of comments on my Colts jersey and this one guy liked it and he said as he left,"keep the faith". Which I thought after he left that I knew i wore it for a good reason.:) well, that covers olit all i think! ~Rebekah ( in the about me section of the blog, i still have to update it. I'm not 13 anymore.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!