About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

MISSION'S CONFERENCE PART 3,4

Hello! Time to continue and end our Mission's Conference. :( 
Part 3
  Tuesday night, Bro. Celestine gave his presentation and Bro. Hines preached. Bro. Celestine taught us another song, Hallelujah any how, and he sang the special. He sang with such passion that you could almost cry.The Lockwood family came to visit the Senecal's and were there Tuesday night.
Part 4
   Well, this is the end of the Mission's Conference and well, I might as well give all the details about that night. Let's see, Courtney was playing with this thingy that looked like a maraca and and she got it on 10x. Amy and I sat together and well, the MAIN idea was to sit WITH my family but the Fosters were sitting in the same  row as us and there was no room  unless I sat next to Trevor which I was NOT intending to do. Anna Sietman sang Jesus loves me in English and Spanish and I GOT IT ON VIDEO! Of all things I had to have a dead battery. I'll put the vid. on later. Bro. Sietman gave his presentation and he was asking questions and Amy and I knew the answers but he said we couldn't answer them. hehe :) Bro. Celestine did the songs again and I got the lyrics to Lift Jesus Higher. Bro. Hines did the special and he sang it in French. Bro. Celestine finished his sermon from Sunday night. Even though the TEEN GIRLS got their picture taken by Mrs. Sietman which is a momento for her, :) she and I color coordinated together. No, we didn't call each other up and plan it. Like she said, Great Minds Think A Like. Well, that's the Mission Conference.
♫Rebekah♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!