About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Ministries( influenced by Brittany)

Hello! After reading Brittany's blog, I got an idea to write about my ministries. Brittany's such a wonderful influence! :) After I found out that I couldn't work on the bus anymore, I was pretty upset and still am. But after thinking about it, I am so happy that I get to work in the music ministry-Teen Choir! I also play piano for Junior Church and help in Craft Class. I'm also in charge of Special Music in Junior Church and am soooo grateful for those who are willingly to sing. I also get to bake cookies for the bus and junior church and get to play piano along side with Betsy, in sunday school! I'm also the substitute for my mom in my dad's class.:) Abigail is sometimes my helper when I want her to.
♫Rebekah♫

1 comment:

  1. That's great Bekah! And in regards to your poll, I Love all those songs, it took me forever to try and choose, I picked my MOST favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!