About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Camp Meeting

Last night, we went to Old Paths for a camp meeting. By "we" I mean the Tullocks, the Cialinis, Tommy, Mr. Brown, Hannah, Beth, David, Anna, and I. We saw people that were at camp and I saw a girl that was in the finals with me at camp. We also saw Pastor Burk and Bro. Frank. Pastor Green preached first and he talked about "shutting the door and keeping it locked".His daughter, Mary, was  a missionary to New Guinea and she died of cancer last year. She was between the age of 24-29. After her death, because of her testimony, she won 400 souls to Christ! Then, Pastor Morrison preached and he preached on Turning The Tide(that was the theme) and having the burden of our nation on our shoulders and having the burden of souls on our hearts. There were some funny parts too. One guy stood up and screamed when people were singing. The Pastor of Old Paths said to shout and Praise God if ya need to and boy was there A LOT of that. The next funny thing is that I was leaning down to get a drink and hit my head on the handle that was connected to gears that was connected to a pole. (Yes, I had to sit behind a pole) At the final prayer, I smacked my hand right down of the gears by accident. Aren't I smart? :) After the first service, I prayed to God and told Him that if the next sermon was about Missions or He would have me write 4 pages of notes that really touched me, I would dedicate my life to be a MISSIONARY. You wanna guess what happened? I DEDICATED MY LIFE TO BE A MISSIONARY. God really touched my heart that night and I am proud to have made that decision. I now wait for God to direct me where to go. So I just want to share this video even though I showed it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!