About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PICS!!!

Ok, I've been wanting to put up pictures from my vacation and pictures from the game but have been procrastinating. So without further procrastination....here are the pics!  The first set of pictures I took with my sister in law's Canon Rebel. That was AWESOME to use!!!!
                               There were a TON of deer!





                                My  *ahem* crazy brother and my sweet sister in law
                               There was a magician on the train! (he only did card tricks though)




                                Awww isn't the little duck sooo cute?


                               For some reason, when I adjusted this one, it turned out fall-ish


                                  Daria

                                 Tom (aka Prankster) (plus, he looks rediculous because of a mouthfull of seeds)

                                Kayaking on the Lake
                                 Oh no! the tip-over!!
                                Of all places, we HAD to hit the rock. :p

                                The Rapids. 0_0
                               We had to "carry" the kayaks. (More like drag them!  they AREN'T light)

                               I just LOVE this one! It's going to be the cover of my sis in law's blog
 Now these volleyball pics, Louisa helped me take them. :)





















                                  Louisa took this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!