About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

GCVM pics!!!


For those who couldn't make it, here are some pics for you! I put up the BEST for you. ;)
                                 ♥ this one!


                                Brittany, Amy, Hannah, and I went in the basket!

                                  The Intrepid


                                 A Cathlic Church
                                 The piano at the church
                                Look easy?




                                There was a GORGEOUS  garden!




                                My GORGEOUS BFF
                                BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Love the "hat" abbey!!!!!


                                The soon-to-be new Jewels of Harmony Cover




                                "Molding A Masterpiece"
                                Like clay, we are a molded masterpiece, firmed by "God's Refining Fire"
                                The new Laura Ingalls Wilder? :)

3 comments:

I love hearing from you!