About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Vacation TIME!!!!!!

Ok, Here's what I've been up to in the past few days. On Thursday, we went to Old Forge, NY. We went cannoe-ing for the first time and that was a blast! We shopped and bought some really nice stuff. Friday, we were supposed to go kayaking but it was stormy and we couldn't go. Plus, we couldn't go to the Enchanted Water Safari 'cause it was to expensive. BUT! We had fun shopping and playing games. Today, my brother, Tom, Daria, Anna, and I went kayaking. It was VERY interesting.The trip took like 4 hours for 6 miles. We went on Moose River and it was the longest and windiest rode I have ever been on! We kept getting stuck in tree branches, rocks, and sand bars. There was a minor rapid and well, Daria and I were in one kayak and we went through that minor rapid and we hit a huge rock! Well, you can guess what happened, we toppled over.We were soaked. My brother came to help us and his paddle went bye-bye! Yupp, it went down the river. Once Daria and I were back in our kayak, we paddled towards the paddle and grabbed it. Unfortunately, my Vitamin water bobbed down the stream, fortunately, my brother caught up with it. We then paddled some more till we got stuck AGAIN! My brother got out to pull his kayak through the sand bar but got stuck in it. LOL I went out to help him get out so I handed him one end of the paddle and pulled hi out, We got to the point where we had to "carry" the kayaks because of the rapids. Well, we weren't aware of how heavy they were even though they looked "light". Thankfully, God sent two men who saw our problem and helped carry our kayaks! We made it back just in time before a MAJOR downpour. Well, I am cold and tired and am looking forward to church!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!