About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacation Time!!!!!

My brother Tom and his wife Daria came to NY on their anniversary. YIPEE!!!! We are now traveling to Old Forge NY. We are staying through Friday and are traveling back home on Saturday. On Wednesday, Anna and I got up early and decorated the house for them. I also made cupcakes for their anniversary. We did the colors in blue and white, their wedding colors. Boy was that fun! We did a sign and crepe paper and balloons.What was aslo fun was looking for their plane in the cell phone lot. We went to Red Lobster  after we picked them up. Oops! GTG. I'm helping her set her own blog! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!