About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Music!!

Ok, I have added a new playlist to my blog! I hope you like it! :D The songs included are The River, Beauty From My Ashes, America, songs from my youtube account too. There are even songs that  us teens, yes, there are songs that the Teen Choir sing which includes Here Am I, It Has Always Been A Soldier, Bow the Knee, The Sun's Coming Up, and more wonderful songs!

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to put music on my blog for like ever, could you show me how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladly! at the bottom of my playlist, there's a link. you should be able to see it. click on it and a window will open. its alk easy from there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!