About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travel

Ok, first of all, like my new blog design? :) I got bored and needed something new. Plus, I re-designed the Jewels of Harmony one too. Second, I'm sorry that my blog (Music and Patriotism) title is plain. I'm having Katelyn design me a new one so hopefully it will be up soon! Now to the travel part, my sister-in-law has her own business in a travel agency. If ya need to book a vacation, head to www.destinationfuncation.com You know you'll get good service! :D

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!