About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Song of the Week Is....(#21)

The River

I love playing this song and now I am going to sing this song with Katelyn (who doesn't know it yet) in junior church. Hope you like it! It is soooo  beautiful!! Emily Elizabeth Black wrote it and she wrote other music for the Knights of Arrethtrae and Kingdom series.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!